[Translated automatically]

Built for the first time in the thirteenth century and then altered in the following centuries, it was the parish seat until 1960, when it was added to the parish of San Michele Arcangelo. The interior with three spans in neoclassical style, once housed three altars. The main altar is decorated with a painting on a panel depicting the “Madonna with the Son enthroned between St. John the Baptist and St. Mary Magdalene” attributed to Vincenzo Pagani from Monterubbiano (1480-1568). Also interesting are the two side chapels, in particular the one on the right side where there is a strongly expressive seventeenth century canvas representing “The crying of St. Peter” after the cock crow.

Historart per il sisma
Related Listings