The Church of Santa Maria Novella was until 1960, the second parish of Montelparo.
The first documentary records of the Church of Santa Maria Novella in Montelparo are for tributes to the Holy See and date back to the years 1290-1291. It is then claimed that it was consecrated in 1383. It has a façade with a gabled roof on which stands out a classic brick and sandstone portal. The inscriptions on the bricks of the façade reveal that the church was completely modernized in 1790. The interior is neo-classical with a single barrel vault.
Originally it depended on the Farfense Monastery and the Prior of Santa Vittoria in Matenano and can also show off various works of art: paintings on canvas, panel paintings, frescoes and murals.