For more than forty years, the Church experienced a remarkable degradation of a period of complete abandonment, due to earthquakes and negligence in maintenance. Only in recent years the sacred building has been restored to its primitive splendor and re-opened to worship. The facade is still to be completed as it is often encountered in the Augustinian and Benedictine churches, lacking the crowning of the capitals, the trabeation and the tympanum above the two pairs of pillars.
Inside, on the right side of the transept, there is the altar of St. Joseph, which imposes on its mole and the typical neoclassical. Marbling the altar may seem too intense, to be heavy. The opposite altar, however, is dedicated to St. Nicola da Tolentino. The fresco of St. John the Baptist in the intrados of the passage to the ancient sacristy is also noted.
Above the compass, made up of four pillars with Ionic capitals, among which three doors open, the ancient organ is placed. It was built around the first half of the eighteenth century (1736) by the organist Giuseppe Attili of Ortezzano with the use of cane five-seventeenth century. The Municipal Administration from 2007 to 2008, with the contribution of the Superintendence for Cultural Heritage of Rome, sponsored by the Undersecretary to the Presidency of the Council and Head of Civil Protection Department Dr. Guido Bertolaso from the Superintendence for the Historical Artistic and Ethno-Anthropological Heritage of the Marches and from The Montana Mountains of the Sibylins, secure and restore the organ.