Parish Church of St. Jerome. This parish appears in 1290, as stated in the “Rationes Decimarum” of the Sella.
The current design is a reconstruction of 1767-1773. The parish house dates back to 1794. The picture on the main altar is a copy of Pavese on Domenichino. The wrought iron balustrade was executed by Rutili.
- The Church of the Blessed Sacrament and Rosary
- Chiesa del Santissimo Sacramento e Rosario, Via Borgo Vecchi...