The Church of St. Augustine is part of the imposing Augustinian structure formed by Convent, Church and Fondaco. Its current location is subsequent to telluric events and the earthquake of 1703 which destroyed the first edifice alongside the Church of St. Michael the Archangel. The works begun first in 1686 for the Convent ended with the construction of the Church that was opened for worship in 1730. An inscription on the entrance portal mentions that the structure was built under the Priory of Fra Giacinto Pentelli. The facade of the church, classic, develops inside a Latin cross plant with decorations in Baroque style. There are seven altars erected, the largest of which is dedicated to St. Augustine.